What is IBM Sametime Complete 9.0.1
Tags :Sametime media messaging
IBM has a package called IBM Sametime Complete 9.0.1 that claims to have at its core the most advanced standards-based media engine. Here is more information on IBM Sametime Complete
IBM Sametime V9.0.1 features content curated from IBM Connections Chat Cloud and IBM Connections Meetings Cloud as well as new powerful capabilities designed specifically for on-premises deployments. The following features are included in Sametime V9.0.1:I found a huge chart of differences between IBM Sametime Communicate, IBM Sametime Conference and IBM Sametime Complete. The funny hting was the page would never come up on the IBM site. I had to find a Google cache of the page.
- A new direct-registration softphone that gives users the ability to use the Sametime desktop client to place and receive phone calls as an extension of your existing telephony system.
- Optimized support for Citrix XenApp on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Windows desktops.
- 64-bit Microsoft Office support.
- A more intuitive, easy to use meetings experience.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) for Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) support for authentication on IBM Connections Cloud.
- Support for Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) and the U.S. Government's Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS.)
- A native Sametime Web Player browser plug-in (no Java dependency) for audio and video and screen sharing in Meetings on Microsoft Windows workstations.
- Enhanced annotations on the Web and mobile Meetings clients (not available on the desktop meetings client in this release.)
- Security improvement for safer HTML usage in Meetings.
- Desktop and browser client support on Apple Mac OS X 10.11 and Microsoft Windows 10
You can hopefully read more on the requirements, capabilities and offer right here in this cached page for IBM Sametime Complete 9.0.1