IBM Notes 9 introduces new keyboard shortcuts
Tags :Domino 9 keyboard shortcut
I found a strange setting in IBM Notes 9 basic client preferences titled Enable alternate keyboard shortcuts but I couldn't find where they all were. I finally found the current list and wanted to share it.
- Ctrl+1, 2, 3 - Open mail, calendar, contacts, respectively, from anywhere in Notes
- Ctrl+R - Reply to mail or calendar entry
- Ctrl+Shift+R - Reply to All on mail or calendar entry
- Ctrl+Alt+V - paste special
- Ctrl+Shift+V - paste as plain text
I am digging to see if there is anymore, but that is the starter list of IBM Notes 9 new keyboard shortcuts for those counting at home and love the keyboard more than the mouse clicks.
See also IBM Notes 9 and Sametime Community icons